WISH LIST: Winter Wants


1.  2.  3.  4.  5.  6.

All my winter clothes are in storage (oh the troubles of selling your house in summer before having found another!) so with minimal clothes to hand at my parent's house I've found myself browsing many a shop looking for some new winter lovelies.  This selection is my idea of the perfect casual outfit for winter.  Fluffy jumpers are my fave, and this New Look aztec jumper is the perfect combination of style and comfort.  I think that metal trim boots, leather look trousers and tartan scarves will be firm winter staples for years to come, and I'm still umming and ahhing over the Zara City Bag.  It's so practical and pretty - but it seems everyone has it.  Should I resist?

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

2 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!