REVIEW: Elemis Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash

Elemis Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash
Elemis Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash - £9.99 (100ml - Superdrug)

I received this sample in a beauty box (glossybox I think) and was very excited to try it, Elemis is such a reliably nice brand.  I think it great that this classic British brand released the Fresh Skin range aimed a teenagers to twenty-somethings.  Containing cherry powder and jojoba beads, with the aim to gently polish and refine skin.  I keep this product in the shower and use it every other day to give my skin that good scrub it needs every once in a while.  A small amount of product goes a long way and although the exfoliating particles contained within are quite sparse, they're very effective and gentle enough to use on a regular basis.

My favourite thing about this product however is the fact that it leave my skin so silky soft, the Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash is just like a conditioner for you face!  The exfoliating beads are suspended within a mixture of mandarin, which smells amazing, and aniseed.  Elemis says this combo will leave your skin brighter and more radiant, they were definitely right!

You can pick up most of the Fresh Skin range in Superdrug, and I'll definitely be picking up the full size of this product!

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram


Share:

1 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!