NEW IN: The Heeled Chelsea Boot

Topshop Allegra Boots
Now that winter is fast approaching, and all the shops have removed their summer stock in favour of Autumn, I felt it was finally time for me too to put away my sandals and ballet pumps and getting thinking about some boots!

The whole Chelsea Boot phenomenon totally passed me by last winter.  I think the masculinity of the classic Chelsea Boot always put me off them in the past.  I can't imagine myself in what was essentially a Victorian work boot without looking, well, masculine!  I have to admit though that once the craze for the Topshop Allegra Boot hit it's peak I was very tempted to get my hands on a pair.  With that couple of inches in the heel I thought this was a pair of boots I could pull off, but of course I was too late!  Topshop no longer sold them and people were asking for crazy money on eBay for the true Allegra's!


When I spotted these Heeled Chelsea Boots on Cloggs.co.uk I jumped at the opportunity to order a pair!  Although not real leather, the quality of the Cloggs boots is fabulous.  They fit perfectly (something I struggle with due to my tiny size 4 to 4.5 feet!) and the soft textile material inside makes them so comfy to wear!  At £29.99 they are an absolute bargain!... Especially if you can remember how much the Topshop Allegra's were! ;-/


Cloggs Heeled Chelsea Boots*  |  Topshop Wet Look Tights (Old)

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Topshop Allegra BootsTopshop Allegra BootsTopshop Allegra Boots


Share:

21 comments

  1. bought some of these the other day! love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Me too, I get comments on them every time I wear them too!

      Delete
  2. Love those boots! I was looking for some just like these, but couldn't find any and ended up settling for some suede flat ones - just not the same!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I bet they're nice in suede though, I just think the heel adds that little something and makes them so much more versatile! :)

      Delete
  3. I've been looking for a pair like these!! What's the quality like? I had an identical pair from H&M and LOVED them ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Claire! The quality is great, particularly on the upper shoe, and for the price. I've been wearing them non stop for the last few days. I've had TONNES of compliments on them but have started to notice the very back of the heel wearing ever so slightly... not a problem though! :)

      x

      Delete
  4. These look like my allegra ones. Looks lovely.
    In reply to the comment you left: 'Yeah I only got it recently. Its from the new collection so it should still be in stock'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Gonna have to see if its in the Leeds store!!

      Delete
  5. I love them! I have a brown pair but now I'm feeling I definitely need some black haha ;)

    xo,
    Lela London - Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely and such a good price! I really like the chunky heel too, it's not as small as some chelsea boots but then not as big :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Literally just what i have been looking for!! :D amazing thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this boots, amazing! Want them!!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice shoes :):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want .)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute boots!

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, especially with those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah my gawwd I love those boots, what an absolute bargain!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I love these boots! I tried on a similar pair at the weekend but the elastic bits seem to make the shoes impossible to keep on my feet. It made for a very sad Kaz.
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look awesome! I had a pair of fake allegras but they were no where near as good as these! Perfect autumn boots : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOw, those boots look awesome! Amazing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. these look stunning! I need to get myself a pair for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!