Picture Update #17


Eating out  |  With Chris  |  Lazy Sundays reading in bed with a hot chocolate  |  Our new chest, thanks auntie Ann!  |  The morning delivery via horse and cart!  |  Still loving these blue shoes!  |  Loving this free L'Occitane sample with Glamour Magazine  |  My favourite book at the moment!  |  Can't wait for my Italian road trip!  |  Ben & Jerry's!  |  Hen's at Rievaulx Abbey  |  The ruins of Rievaulx Abbey  |  My outfit at Rievaulx  |  A beautiful scene from a walk  |  We were looking after this little cutie at the weekend!  |  Pug cuddles while lounging with the kindle  |  A Heron spotted on a walk (I love how the zoomed in iPhone pic looks like a painting!)  |  Pug walkies  |  Tired pug on way back from walk... I had to carry her the rest of the way!

Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!