Picture Update #14


A very lovely cheap and cheerful bag I picked up in Parfois on holiday in Gozo, while bags are perfect for summer!!  //  A free Cafe Nero coffee thanks to O2!  //  A walk in the sun  //  Sheep!  //  Homemade bruschetta!  //  Loving this Korres facemask, watch out for a a review coming soon!  //  Starbucks at the Meadowhall event  //  No7 demo at the Meadowhall event  //  Rose getting her make-up done by Glenn at Illamasqua  //  Bethanie tucking into a Handmade Burger Co burger!  //  My finished look after the blogger style challenge!  //  The big wheel in York  //  Bracelets  //  The best cocktail ever! (Inga from Sweden in Biltmore, York)  //  Late night instagraming while waiting for the last bus home  //  On the fifth book of A Game of Thrones!  //  A lovely walk in Knaresborough  //  Nachos!

Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!