NEW IN: The Clippy Bag


I'm a bit of a bag junkie and was beyond excited to discover customisable bags when the lovely girls at Clippy London contacted me to tell me about the unique range created by this independent company. 

For those of you who haven't heard of Clippy, the concept came about when creator Calypso started displaying her fave polaroid pictures in a bag.  When people started admiring her new creation she went into production and Clippy London became a stall on Portobello Road, growing in popularity ever since!

It's so much fun being able to swap and change my bags design, depending on my mood and any interesting pictures I happen to stumble across.  As you can see I was in a bit of girly mood for my trip to York today, and had gone for pictures of holidays to Rome and Malta, flowers, flags, and pretty clippings from magazines!  I also received a pretty silver trimmed make-up bag, where the pockets for inserting pictures are also dead handy for storing small, loose bits of make-up.  I'm next going to check out the style your own clutch bags and pencil cases, they're so cute and look amazing personalised with magazine covers.

A quick note on the rest of my outfit, I don't know about the rest of the country, but the temperature has really dropped again in Yorkshire!  It feels like a lifetime ago that we had the crazy high temperatures in March!  I am determined to make the most of my disco pants and get out of the mind frame of only wearing them on nights out.  Because they're quite thick the cooler weather has allowed me to wear them more during the day at least!

I wanted to end on an exciting note on the Clippy bags, the lovely Calypso has kindly offered all my readers free delivery with any order from the Clippy range!  All you have to  do is enter the code CHBLOG before you check out.  So check out their website!  The offer is valid until the end of May 2012.

H&M Blazer  |  Primark Bird Shirt  |  Topshop Orange Jumper  |  American Apparal Disco Pants  |  Clippy Bag*  |  Jo Browns Bike Boots*  |  Primark & River Island Bracelets




I thought this was a funny outtake, what on earth is going on with my hand!   I think I was trying to get my hair out of my face, it was a very windy day in York!


Share:

5 comments

  1. It's been freezing in cheshire too! i nearly got blown over on Wednesday!
    I love the idea of clippy bags! =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so windy here too! These were the few pics my hair wasn't all up in the air! x

      Delete
  2. I love that look! And that bag! I want one :O I might actually get one now though... :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! The bags are just so cute, let me know if you get one! x

      Delete
  3. This blog is awsome, ive just stumbled across it. You have a great eye for detail, would love if you could come and check out my blog too, if you like it maybe we could follow each other, just follow and leave me a comment. Love your blog and unique style. Glad ive found a new read :)
    xx

    theheadlessstylist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!