NYX Nude On Nude


Not being an owner of either the Urban Decay Naked nor Naked 2 palette, I snatched up this NYX Nude on Nude set when I found it when rummaging through the make-up section at TK Maxx just before Christmas!  Not only was it the only one left in the store without a single grubby finger mark in it, it was an absolute steal at just £14.99!


The set contains an impressive 20 eyeshadows, enough to keep any neutrals fan going for some time!  Along with a nice variety of shades from nude to vibrant in the 10 lip colours, hidden away in a second compartment!


As I've noticed with other palettes recently (read my review of the Sleek Au Naturel palette here), the lighter matte colours have very little pigment to them and even a bit of fall out, there could definitely do with being fewer of them.  However the shimmers are stunning, perfect for highlighting and the darker colours have great pigmentation.  The colours have got the most use out of are the bronzes and gold, these have turned into my absolute go to eyeshadows!


I think the packaging is fab, really sturdy and as the set contains so many colours, an even some lip colours, it's perfect for traveling.  I've mentioned before that I'm not a massive lipstick wearer, however these are so conveniently to hand and nicely moisturising that I've found slicking on a quick layer of the nude or peach tones after finishing my eye make-up!


I think Nude on Nude was a great buy but I know TK Maxx can be a hit and miss with what's supplied store to store in the beauty sections, so I doubt you'll be able to find it now.  If you do fancy getting this palette though, it is available on the NYX online store







Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!