Biker Boots & Warm Knits


Some more tourist pictures from our trip to Rome.  The last day of the trip we were starting to get a little tired from day after day of jam packed sight seeing.  I wanted to wear something comfy and cosy, so on came the leggings, body con skirt and my fave jumper of the moment, a cream knit from Primark.


We had a wonder up the Via Appia Antica and visited the amazing ancient catacombs, and 'attraction' I had wanted to tick off my list for a long time.  For the rest of the day we simply wondered round the beautiful city, taking in the sights for the last time.  I really can't wait to visit this amazing city again!


Primark Jumper | H&M Skirt & Leggings | Boots c/o Joe Browns | Ebay Focco







Share:

3 comments

  1. love your biker boots and your jumper charl! you look gorgeous :) and they are gorgeous dresses aren't they! i still can't believe the prices for the clothes they sell!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train-fix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jumper and bag!!
    xx
    davinadonkor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!