OUTFIT: Rome Day 2 Red Pleated Skirt



Before I go on talking about our second day in Rome, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has left me such lovely twitter, facebook, and blog messages congratulating me and Chris on our engagement!  I've been really overwhelmed, THANKS GUYS!

Our second day in Rome was a scorcher!  It was soooo good going from freezing cold England to a lovely warm and sunny Italy, it had felt like so long since I'd worn a floaty skirt and vest top during the day!  We did so much walking, wanting to see as many sights as possible on our first full day in the Eternal City.  Heading straight to the Spanish Steps, we wondered round the designer stores nearby.  After strolling round countless piazza's, and eating a fabulous pizza at lunch, we headed to the Ancient Roman Forum.  My favourite area of Rome!

AXP Jacket (old) | H&M Vest | Republic Pleated Skirt | Biker Boots c/o Joe Browns | E-bay 'Focco' Bag

Share:

1 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!