Wrap Up Warm This Winter!



It's well and truly winter.  Well, Autumn... but it really really feels like winter!  After having only unpacked my suitcase from my summer holiday in Gozo three short weeks ago, I'm now totally over the 'I miss my shorts and bikini stage' and desperately seeking as many items of warm clothing as possible!

When it comes drooling over winter clothes, what's better than the amazing luxury and comfort of cashmere for those nippier days?  I've been lusted over jumper dresses, statement cardigans and casual jumpers recently. Pure Collection has an absolutely stunning range of cashmere and knitwear, I absolutely love the sleek tailoring featured on their website.

What's even better, is that while browsing the stunning cashmere, I was really excited to come across a little something that had me wishing for summer again!  The Printed Silk Drape Neck Dress has the most stunning zebra print design, and really reminds me of the tiger and leopard print dresses that are so popular in Topshop and Primark at the moment!  When a dress is as pretty as this is, there's really no need to let the fact it's not summer dampen a shopping spree!

Anyway, back to the winter clothing...  I think this sleek and stylish 100% Cashmere Boat Neck Dress would look absolutely stunning with chunky tights and knee high boots.  With the dainty belt it would perfect for a day time look.  Following on from the fabulous leopard print theme that is so popular right now, I love this Cashmere Animal Print Cardigan!  Again, 100% cashmere, what better to look stylish yet stay warm!  Another Pure Collection favourite of mine is the grey Cashmere Sweatshirt, an absolute classic, which I would pair with boyfriend style jeans and heavy duty boots.

Roll on winter!



This post was written in collaboration with Pure Collection

Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!