NEW IN: Biker Boots


I was so excited to find these beauties waiting for me when I got home from work earlier this week!  We all know that the weather has turned well, horrible recently and the Autumn cold, wind and rain was just what I had in mind when I ordered these distressed looking biker boots from Joe Browns!  Although these boots are a bit more 'masculine' than what I usually go for, I wanted something stylish yet practical for the new season... it's also nice to have to something a little different to choose from!  I've only worn these boots once, but they are SO comfy, and look great with leggings and skinny jeans!

What new goodies have you picked up ready for Autumn/ Winter?



Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

4 comments

  1. great choice!!! :)
    well you know one of the things I got ;)

    These will be so good for those cold days coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a similar pair of boots recently in a dark brown and have invested in some gorgeous black boot wedges for A/W. Now need to buy some thick tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love a biker boot. So comfy and a must for keeping your toes dry in the winter weather. V cute. I haven't really bought any winter goodies yet - I'm desperately hanging on to my summer wardrobe, just adding last years tights and scarfs as and when. Think I need a shopping trip soon! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, they will be so useful for fall/winter!


    Dont forget to enter my $100 Nordstrom gift card + Nars polish giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!