Festival Outfits!

I know the festival season is nearly over, but festival fever has taken over Leeds this weekend with Leeds Festival being in full swing!  This is the first year in absolutely AGES that I've not gone to Leeds Fest, but despite that I still felt inspired to put together my favourite festival outfits, for all weathers, of course!








Some up coming UK festivals for those of you aching to keep the summer alive!
Bingley Music Live, Yorkshire
Gnollfest 2011, Neath, South Wales
Off The Tracks, Castle Donnington, Derbyshire
LodeStar Festival, Cambridgeshire
Jersey Live, Jersey
Bestival, Isle of White
Shrewsbury Fields Forever Festival, Shrewsbury
Brisfest, Bristol

Have you been to any festivals this summer?







Share:

2 comments

  1. They're so nice aren't they! I think I might be purchasing them soon... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!