NEW IN: Summer Clothes from Primark

I thought I'd share with you a few of new bits I'd up from non other than... Primark! 


Red Shorts £8  //  Striped Top £4  //  Pleated Maxi Skirt £12


Bracelets £2  //  Bandeau Bra's £3 each  //   Nivea Sun Kids SPF 30 £3  //  Faking it Tanning Mitt £2  //  Feather Earrings £1

I'm literally counting down the days (58!) to my next holiday, and when I was last in Primark I decided to pick up a few bits so that I'm ready for the sun!  I loved these red shorts and the stripy top is perfect for summer!  I just had to get these bandeau bra tops, they'll be great on the beach paired with some shorts (that's if it's still dead hot in Malta in September) and the gold one in particular will really jazz up an oversized vest!  I love this style of simple bracelets, they look great paired up with a couple of other styles.

How much of a bargain is the Nivea sun tan lotion??  On sale for £3 from an already bargainous £5!!  The kids version is great too because it's a bit more durable if you're in and out of the pool / sea!

My favourite find from Primark was the pleated maxi in a jersey material!  It's a bit more casual than than the other maxi skirts in my collection.  I'm visiting London tomorrow to see We Will Rock You at the Dominion Theatre, I think this maxi will be perfect for the day out.

What are your plans for the weekend?




Share:

1 comments

  1. Wow! What a lovely collection is this. I like it and I find it awesome and fabulous. A lot of thanks for sharing.


    wholesale womens clothing

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!