Whistles VIP Spring Summer 2011 Fashion Event



On Thursday I attended the unveiling of the Whistles Spring Summer 2011 collection.  Located at the Leeds store in the fabulous Victoria Quarter and coinciding with the introduction of the reinvention brand to the region, this intimate event was hosted by Grazia Magazines Polly Vernon.

I've featured some of my favourite items from the collection above.  I'd have to guess one of the best selling items on the night was the light peach crop skinny jeans.  With 20% off on the evening I was desperate to get my hands on a pair.  Alas, by the time I went to try them on, EVERY pair had already been snapped up!!

Overall, amazing fashion mixed with champagne, cupcakes, plus the fact that Space NK sent along make-up artists to treat the guests, all made for a really great evening!  I was especially pleased to bump into two lovely ladies whose blogs I read regularly, Lucy from Miss Lucy Loves... and Jen from A Little Bird Told Me... It felt a bit weird approaching them and announcing 'I recognise you, do you have blogs?' but I'm so glad I did, they are both such friendly girls!

I'll leave you with a few pics of the fab goodie bag I received... I was too busy having fun to take any decent pictures during the event, but do check out this Culture Vulture article, the writer Eleanor Snare has shared some great pictures of the evening on her Flickr account



Share:

2 comments

  1. Hey, just discovered your blog and I love it! Now following!

    Hope you get a chance to check out my blog at www.colormebluefashion.com

    xo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amanda! I love your outfit in your Flower Fairy post! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!