Random Photo: A Walk Through The Vines {21 December 2010}


The sun is shining this weekend, so when choosing an image for my Random Photo I found myself looking through my holiday snaps from New Zealand last December.  We were visiting family and were lucky to have the most fabulous weather while we were there.  I think it was their hottest Christmas in 5 years!  These pictures were taken on the run-up to Christmas.  Oh how I wish we had this weather in the UK!!

Sunglasses:  Primark
Vest:  H&M
Button Harem Trousers:  New Look

On a side note.  If you ever find yourself in New Zealand I'd seriously recommend tracking down Glassons, great fashion at great prices!  It reminded me of a Kiwi version of Miss Selfridge or New Look!



Share:

0 comments

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!