My Royal Wedding Outfit

I've been pretty quiet on the old blogging front, that's because I'm currently on holiday in Gozo visiting my baby niece, Sophia!  I'm having a great time out here, enjoying the Mediterranean sun, eating lots and spending time with my boyfriend and family.  However I haven't had much time for blogging, which I'm really missing, so I thought I'd jump on my sisters laptop when a quiet half hour cropped up!

Well, in case none of you noticed, today was the day of The Royal Wedding, congratulations to Wills & Kate!  To be honest I didn't notice ANY fuss at all on the quiet island of Gozo.  So I followed along with the odd update on twitter and instead spent the day leisurely strolling around San Blas Bay and the Xlendi sea front, watching the hours roll by with a few drinks and lot's of food!  Here are a few pics of what I wore, I love these new light pink jeans!  I went shopping in Sliema and Valletta on Malta yesterday and loved these as soon as I spotted them in Zara!


Vest:  Primark
Jeans:  Zara
Cardigan:  Glassons (New Zealand store)
Bag:  John Rocha
Belt:  H&M
Sandals:  Urban Outfitters
Braclets:  H&M (red), Whistles (blue), Pandora (silver)

Where were you when Wills and Kate got hitched?



Share:

2 comments

  1. Did you happen to go into Stradavarius in The Point ? I thought it was quite good ! x
    PS Love the jeans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I must have missed that one! You'll have to remind me next time I visit! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!