REVIEW: Juicy Couture: Couture Couture


I met up with my friend the other weekend who is seriously the most perfume obsessed girlie you could ever meet!  It wasn't a shock when we ended up in the perfume section of Harvey Nichols admiring an offer that was on the Juicy Couture range...


The offer on at the time was to get all the above items when you bought a Juicy Couture ring or bracelet for £35.  As you can see from the pictures, I opted for this gorgeous ring which though the perfect accessory on it's own, actually opens up to contain the solid Couture Couture fragrance.  My friend also went for the same ring, we both like our bling!!


I'm actually writing this post while on holiday in Gozo, Malta, as I thought that the holiday would be a great time to try out the sample sized body moisturiser, shower gel and purse sized Couture Couture perfume.  These three products are perfect for travelling and great as products in their own right, I particularly love the Couture Couture fragrance.  With notes of Orange Flower, Star Jasmine, Plum and Vanilla, it is definitely on my list for repurchase when this little bottle runs out... I'd actually recommend the perfume itself over the ring any day, particularly if it's a scent that you're after rather than bling.  The ring is actually a major disappointment when it comes to scent, I obviously wasn't expecting something as long lasting or strong smelling as an au de parfam, but I've bought solid perfumes before expected something a bit more durable than this as it seems to fade as soon as it touches the skin!  Also, if you end up manically topping up like I do, you'll probably notice a chalky white residue on your wrists, nice!

Anyway, the perfume is lovely so if you are interested you can buy it here:



In this picture I thought I'd show you the Juicy bag in it's full capacity, perfect for carrying a book and snacks to work in!


Twitter  |  facebook  |  bloglovin'  |  hellocotton  |  LOOKBOOK  |  Instagram

Share:

3 comments

  1. I love Juicy Couture, great blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and thanks for visiting my blog! I love Juicy too, this was my first real purchase, although I love the ring you can't rely on for the fragrance so I can't wait to get the full perfume!!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. The offer on at the time was to get all the above items when you bought a Juicy Couture Outlet ring or bracelet for £35. As you can see from the pictures, I opted for this gorgeous ring which though the perfect accessory on it's own, actually opens up to contain the solid Couture Couture fragrance. My friend also went for the same ring, we both like our bling!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!