Introducing... Random Photo: Red Boots {9 February 2008}

The Random Photo is a weekly post that I'd like to introduce to my blog.  The idea is to share some very random pictures and hopefully an insight into what I get up to.  Most of the pictures will be ones that have been saved on my computer for some time so I'll probably have to add a bit context.

I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!


A few years ago I celebrated my birthday with a trip up Newcastle to visit some friends and have a good old night out on the toon.  I went to uni in Newcastle but at this point had been graduated for nearly a year.  Well to cut to the chase, we were obviously trying to replicate our uni days, most of the the pictures from the night were either blurred or of the floor ...like this!

Share:

2 comments

  1. great boots! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! These actually belonged to my friend, they looked great!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and responding to your messages! Tell me what you think of this post in the comments below, or why not just say hello? If you've got a blog, leave me your link, I love finding new blogs to follow!